- CWMR RECOVERY OR TWRP RECOVERY
- BACKUP YOUR FILES BECAUSE THIS UPDATE WILL DELETE ALL YOUR DOWNLOADED APPS (recommended titanium backup)
- bloatwares removed (facebook,twitter,kabayan,e-warranty,youtube,gmail,city click,cherry fun club,cherry app,movie editor,viber,google+)
- added es file explorer and romtoolbox app
- Super SU ChainFire
- Deodex Files
- Added BusyBox
- ZipAlign all APK files
- Disabled Boot Sound
- Added Tweak in Build.Prop
- Customize Boot Animation
- App Can Now be deleted,uninstall and update anytime (use wisely)
- added init.d tweaks
- CWMR Recovery
- DPI Changed
- Modified service.jar for Permance Enhancement
- v6_SuperCharger Update 9 RC12
- added project butter tweak
- swap internal and external SDCARD
CHANGELOG DETAILS 1.0.1
- FIXED: WIFI not turning on
CHANGELOG DETAILS 1.0.2
- Repartion MBR(master boot record) INTERNAL Merge with PHONE MEMORY = 2.5gb
CHANGELOG DETAILS 1.0.3
- Removed Phone Storage only SDcard but has 2.5gb Internal storage + Phone storage (default storage SDCARD)
- beats audio tweak
- sony bravia tweak
- ads block
- DPI Change back to normal 240dpi – compatibility issues fixed
- no need to use LINK2SD
NOTE: After Updating Clear Data/Factory Via CWMR by pressing VOLUME UP + POWER BUTTON
WARNING: DO NOT RESTORE FACTORY SETTINGS VIA CHERRY MOBILE SETTINGS OR ELSE YOU PHONE WILL BOOTLOOP ONLY VIA CWMR OR TWRP
CWM Flashable Update
PROCEDURE OF INSTALLATION
- copy the downloaded file on the root directory of your external SDCARD
- reboot/turnoff your phone and press VOLUME UP + POWER BUTTON and you will be in recovery mode
- if your using the STOCK Recovery just choose update from external card the look for the .zip file and wait for it to finish and then reboot
- if you are using the CWMR recovery just choose install update from sdcard and look for the .zip file you have just copied.
- if your using TWRP recovery just choose INSTALL and look for the .zip file you have copied
IF YOUR USING THE STOCK ROM FOLLOW THIS INSTRUCTIONS
- after porting the stockrom via SP_Tool be sure to clear cache and data then turn on first the phone.
- then reboot the phone again to recovery via CWMR or TWRP.
- then look for the the file you have pasted and install that.
- after installing DO NOT CLEAR CACHE AND DATA just reboot.
- after rebooting check storage if it is now 2.5gb if not REBOOT AGAIN YOUR PHONE VIA RECOVERY
- and clear cache and data then reboot now and your will see the 2.5 gb storage and you only have sdcard as a default storage.