1. Open the mini cd that included on the package then install the driver that on the folder “winXP64″
2. Disable User Account Control (UAC) and reboot.
3. Go to NGOHQ.com and download the latest Driver Signature Enforcement Overrider (DSEO) ;
4. There is no need to install the app, just copy it to a safe location and run it;
5. Click next and please take your time to read the license agreement, then click ‘Yes';
Optional: select How-to-use and click ‘Next’.
This will open a new browser page with information on this software and how to use it.
Though it’s useful, you might not fully understand the steps outlined there.
6. Select Enable Test Mode and click next;
7. Now select Sign a System File and click next;
8. In the text box, type the path and name of the file (see the example included), then click on OK to sign the driver; it should be like this (C:WindowsSystem32Driversqf97usb.sys)
Note: see below if don’t know what files need signing.
9. After being told that the file was signed successfully, continue signing the other files (if there are any left) and then reboot;
10. Your driver should now load successfully and you may now enable UAC!